In the run-up to the Independence Day celebrations in the country, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, in partnership with MyGov, is organizing an online essay writing competition for specific age of school students (IX to X or Secondary Stage and XI to XII or Higher Secondary) across the country. The NCERT will be the Nodal Agency for this event.
The subtopics under the main topic for essay writing, that is, “Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Swatantra Bharat” are as follows:
1. For Atma Nirbhar Bharat the Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers.
2. India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Atma Nirbhar Bharat
3. Atma Nirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is unity in diversity
4. Digital India: Opportunities in COVID-19 and Beyond
5. Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Role of students in National Development
6. Atma Nirbhar Bharat-Independence from gender, caste and ethnic biases.
7. Atma Nirbhar Bharat: Making of a new India through Bio-Diversity and Agricultural Prosperity.
8. While I exercise my rights I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
9. My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the human capital for Atma Nirbhar Bharat
10. Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
Selection of essays will be taken up at two levels. Firstly, States/UTs level will finalise the essays. Next, the selected 10 essays from each state will become the pool of selected essays for the final selections at the national level by a team of experts decided by NCERT. 30 essays will be selected in each category i.e. Secondary stage and Higher Secondary stage by the NCERT. Prizes will be announced for the national level winners soon.
Students may submit their entries by 14th August 2020 here https://innovate.mygov.in/essay-competition.
Shikshak Parv is being celebrated from 8th September to 25th...Read more
CBSE has collaborated with several organizations such as Intel,...Read more
A webinar on Promotion of Indian Languages was organised by...Read more
Engaging youths in creating awareness of the New Education Policy...Read more
The next eight weeks for the secondary stage has been released by...Read more
In 2020-21, it has been decided to launch NISHTHA – Phase II at...Read more
Dr Pokhriyal presented the measures taken to prevent the exclusion...Read more
Shikshak Parv is being celebrated from 8th September- 25th...Read more
Literacy is an accelerator of development enabling individuals to...Read more
Enhancing the Outreach of Atal Tinkering Labs’ Student Innovations...Read more