Early Childhood Association is working towards ensuring Early Childhood Education For All Children (#eceforallchildren) during this pandemic. Early childhood education in those younger years is necessary as the foundation of language, social and emotional learning happens in the first five years of life, commonly referred to as the brain development years.
Their initiative of #eceforallchildren will run from 15 July 2020, free of cost on Facebook and YouTube channels and will have sessions in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Kanada, Punjabi and Rajasthani. It will take place twice a week for each group according to the schedule given below-
· Mon- Wed- for 3 to 4 year olds (1 hour sessions throughout the day in each language)
· Tue- Fri- for 4 to 5 year olds (1 hour sessions throughout the day in each language)
· Thus-Sat- for 5 to 6 year olds (1 hour sessions throughout the day in each language)
Children can look forward to enjoying rhymes, songs on various topics and stories that will help them understand feelings, hygiene, health, eating habits and much more. They are also reaching out to Anganwadis and Balwadis so that children in different states can be informed and reached out, too.
There is also going to be once a week sessions for teachers and parents on the following topics in Hindi:
1. Music and movement
3. How to talk so kids can listen
4. How to keep in touch with children and help them learn about health and hygiene
5. How to make simple teaching aids.
6. How to manage children’s behavior.
7. Simple activities to play with children with everyday materials
Support this vision and mission of ECA, they will be donating handsets & dongles to families that require support.
Reach out for any enquiry at:
Kelly Klein, a kindergarten teacher from Minnesota, teaches online...Read more
Manna Abraham spent over eight years travelling with a circus...Read more
Smile, you're a teacher!Read more
This school in Thane district has students who are aged between 60-90.Read more
“My students created ‘Debrigator’ and I couldn’t be more proud.”Read more
What a beautiful retirement plan.Read more
Let us find out why!Read more
The night sky and Oreo cookies - what a combination!Read more
Such a fun-loving and talented teacher!Read more
"From a slow-life to ATL classes, we've come a long way."Read more